Browse the top nominees in 54 categories based on votes from My Getaway voters.
Save money with exclusive My Getaway Deals from participating local businesses.
Arts & Entertainment
1. Andrew Bolam Gallery (Sunnyside, CA)
Nominee for: Best Art Gallery
"This is my favorite Gallery in the Tahoe Area! If I ever need anything I go see Andrew for his beautiful art or to have..."
2. Thunderbird Lodge (Incline Village, NV)
Nominee for: Best Museum
3. National Automobile Museum (Reno, NV)
"The long history of providing classic cars for the visitor's to view."
4. Truckee River Winery (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Winery
"The are loving locals who make great wine."
View more Arts & Entertainment nominees
1. Mamasake (Olympic Valley, CA)
Nominee for: Best Asian
"It's the best I have ever had. The cilantro and habanero oil is just what sushi needed. I take all my friends that..."
2. Fire Sign Cafe (Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Cafe
"For starters, they have friendly service. They have more than the traditional breakfast or lunch items. A couple of my..."
3. Lanza's (Kings Beach, CA)
Nominee for: Best Italian
"Maybe it's because we always head to Lanza's after a full active day in the Lake Tahoe sun, but Lanza's has great..."
4. Cantina Bar and Grill (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Mexican
"Great food and wonderful employees!"
5. Gar Woods Grill & Pier (Carnelian Bay, CA)
Nominee for: Best New American
"It was one of the most amazing restaurants I have been to in a long time. I travel and enjoy tasting the flavors of..."
View more Dining nominees
Health & Wellness
1. Shannon's (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Day Spa
"I had an amazing experience at Shannon's! The staff is very talented, and nice. The new facility is beautiful and..."
2. Rumors (Reno, NV)
Nominee for: Best Hair Salon
3. Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy Reno (Reno, NV)
Nominee for: Best Martial Arts
"The Charles Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy in Reno is a very well managed school, that focuses on traditional Brazillian Jiu..."
4. BioSpirit (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Massage
"As an athlete I often go for a massage to relieve tightness and sore muscles. The therapists at BioSpirit always work..."
5. Tahoe Yoga & Wellness Center (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Yoga/Pilates
"I love this yoga studio!! Great teachers and classes for all levels. Shari is the best with her classes for mommies, I..."
View more Health & Wellness nominees
1. Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast (Tahoma, CA)
Nominee for: Best Bed and Breakfast
"This B&B is located on the West Shore of Tahoe and is so charming! I love that the guests get their own private cabins..."
2. Backcountry Log Cabins (Carson City, NV)
Nominee for: Best Cabin/House
3. Tahoe SRA (Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Campground
"They are in the beautiful mountains. With fishing, hiking, horse trails, walking trails, skiing. Plus the Nevada Clubs..."
4. Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge (Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Hotel
"Sunnyside on the West shore has accomodations that take you back to the early Tahoe days. Their quaint rooms are cozy..."
5. The Village at Northstar™ (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Resort
"Families have so much fun when they visit. Visitors to the village in the summer, roller skate at the outdoor rink..."
View more Lodging nominees
1. Peppermill (Reno, NV)
Nominee for: Best Casino
"We love the peppermill. We stay there during hot august nights in august. the service is outstanding and the rooms are..."
2. VEX (Stateline, NV)
Nominee for: Best Dance Club
3. Tahoe Bowl (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Family Entertainment
4. Harveys Outdoor Arena (Stateline, NV)
Nominee for: Best Live Music Venue
5. Chambers Landing Bar (Homewood, CA)
Nominee for: Best Bar
"The bar service, outdoor BBQ and the setting are unmatched. The Chambers Punch is the best drink on the lake - it's a..."
View more Nightlife nominees
1. Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Ski Mountain
"Remote parking, distant shuttles, high prices and long lines are a sad result of Northstar's emphasis on real estate..."
2. Sand Harbor (Incline Village, NV)
Nominee for: Best Beaches
"Easy access, great parking; cooler weather because of the elevation; bar-b-que stoves; somewhat wheelchair accessible."
3. Wilderness Adventures Dog Sled Tours (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Outdoor Adventures
"It is an amazing adventure but more so they rehabilitate huskys and give them a great life where they are able to exurt..."
4. Tahoe Dave's (Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Ski & Snowboard Shop
"The best gear, deals and staff!"
5. Alpenglow Sports (Sunnyside-Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Sporting Goods
"These guys put more days in the backcountry than anyone! Most shops like this claim to use the gear they sell but can't..."
View more Outdoors nominees
1. Farrah Rale Bead Design Studio (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Arts & Crafts
" “Farrah Rale Bead Design Studio is the ideal place to find the perfect gift for you or for that someone special..."
2. Atlas (Olympic Valley, CA)
Nominee for: Best Boutique
"Because they have amazing product, and outstanding customer service all accompanied by a fun, relaxing environment"
3. Freckles Children's Boutique (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Children's Gifts
"Wonderfully unique clothing, gifts, costumes, books and games. Lots of play areas to entertain kids while grown ups..."
4. Lake Tahoe Holidays (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Gift Shop
"I have collected holiday ornaments & gifts for 50 years , even in Europe. This shop has quality merchandise from so..."
View more Shopping nominees
Specialty Food & Drink
1. Tahoe House Bakery & Gourmet Store (Tahoe City, CA)
Nominee for: Best Bakery
"I miss them as a dinner house, but they have created a great coffee, breakfast, lunch and DESSERT restaurant. Even if..."
2. Wild Cherries Coffee House (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Coffee Shop
"Best in town, great coffee and food. great for relaxing and business. You get to waych the Fire engines go on calls..."
3. Chocolate Bar (Reno, NV)
Nominee for: Best Desserts
"Best place for dessert or drinks in Reno. Great outdoor patio!"
4. Raley's (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
Nominee for: Best Grocery
"Customer service, customer service, customer service. The missing link at other grocery stores! "
5. The Pour House (Truckee, CA)
Nominee for: Best Wine Shop
"Whenever we are in Truckee we always go to The Pour House. Dean and Christa are the best. You can describe what wines..."
View more Specialty Food & Drink nominees
Connect with CityVoter A-List
© CityVoter, Inc.